Things to do in Tucson
Enjoy all of the things to do in Tucson during your visit. Beginning with the fantastic weather, you can get outside and explore the many national parks and desert landscapes as you golf, horseback ride, or hike. Museums, art galleries, shopping, and dining can all be found in the bustling downtown. Need more ideas on what to do in Tucson? Stop by the front desk for extra suggestions.
View the best things to do in Tucson and check out our special offers below.
What To Do In Tucson
There's something for everyone in Tuscon. Whether you like the outdoors or want to shop til you drop, Tuscon has it all.
- Museum of Art 3.3 miles/5.3 km - Enjoy art of all mediums that focuses both on the history of Arizona, but also features traveling exhibits from around the world. Free admission on the first Sunday of each month for families, including hands-on art projects.
- Children's Museum 3.6 miles/5.8 km - Featuring exhibits designed to teach kids about everything from the rainforest to biology and public safety, this museum is great for an interactive, learning-filled day.
- Park Place Mall 6.0 miles/9.6 km - Complete with all the stores and dining options you need, head to Park Place to purchase anything you forgot to pack or for a shopping spree.
- Flandreau Planetarium 1.0 miles/1.6 km - Located on the U of A campus, the planetarium does educational and laser light shows, as well as providing use of their observatory to see the stars firsthand.
- Hi-Corbett Field 3.0 miles/4.8 km - Cheer on the U of A Wildcats Division I baseball team here in the spring and early summer months.
- Randolph North Municipal Golf Course 3.0 miles/4.8 km - Almost a century-old, this classic golf course offers water hazards, lush greenery and long holes for a day out on the links.
- Sabino Canyon 10.0 miles/16.1 km- Located in the Coronado National Forest, visit the canyon for beautiful views of the natural desert and you hike the area.
- Mission San Xavier del Bac 12.7 miles/20.5 km - Began as a Jesuit missionary in 1692, this church is open to daily to visitors coming to view the oldest standing European structure in Arizona.
- Old Tucson Studios - 15.0 miles/24.1 km - Travel back in time to the Old West and watch gunfights, horseback riding, panning for gold, and more. This converted set was used to shoot scenes for more than 300 movies and TV shows.
- Tucson Convention Center - 3.2 miles/5.2 km - Enjoy your successful meeting or event at this unique venue then come back and relax with us.